LessThanFive Chairby Coalesse
Sorry, no results found.
The LessThanFive Chair is tailored for an experience that is anything but ordinary. Handcrafted from carbon fiber. Surprisingly light. Exceptionally strong. Weighing less than five pounds.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.Configure Now
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.Buy Now
The first of its kind, with lightness in mind. The original LessThanFive Guest Chair led the way for using carbon fiber in workplace furniture. An iconic form that is as memorable as it is functional, it created a design language that continues to change the way we bring light to work.
A collaboration between Coalesse and Michael Young, the LessThanFive Chair supports a variety of users while weighing less than 5 pounds, thanks to its carbon fiber design. Simple and refined, the adaptable design comes in customizable colors and evokes personal expression and modern design craft.
- Ultra lightweight and easy to move, weighing less than five pounds
- Stacks up to 4 high for convenient storage
- LessThanFive Chair is available in eight standard handcrafted finishes drawn from the restorative tones of nature – or a clear coated Carbon Weave finish that celebrates the carbon fiber material
- Essential Series includes four neutral finishes, sold in packs of 2 or 4 at a more affordable price
- Customize color through our Coalesse Customizer
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies