Answer panel solves any workspace's needs with the flexibility to adapt as those needs change.
ADAPT OVER TIME
Answer panel settings are created from a dynamic frame that allows you to change your space as your needs change.
MAXIMIZE REAL ESTATE
The Answer panel frame supports extensive integration of storage and worksurfaces to efficiently support you and your work in exactly the footprint you need.
An Answer for Every Space
Answer panel features a broad range of materiality options, allowing you to express your brand, reinforce culture and protocols, or support the sharing and recording of ideas.
Answer panel supports the creations and sharing of analog and digital content on writable surfaces and integrated monitors.
Answer panel includes extensive support of power and data routing and access for individual workstations as well as collaborative spaces.
One Solution. Endless possibilities.
Answer Panel System is part of a family of products designed to support both individuals and groups, in resident and nomadic settings, with the flexibility to adapt and evolve as the needs of your organization, your people and your culture shift.
Answer fence, beam, panel system and freestanding furniture offer a range of applications, aesthetics, technology integration and privacy, optimizing creativity and performance.
Answer Beam offers a collection of supporting elements that connect and integrate at a lower elevation to complement an open floorplan. This allows for access to daylight, encourages collaboration and offers an updated feel.
Answer Fence offers freestanding, light-scale space division, while providing power and data distribution and access. The fence was designed as a complementary element to plan with height-adjustable and freestanding desks to create a simple and complete solution.
Answer Freestanding features desks, tables, storage units that create individual workstations, private offices and team spaces, all with a consistent aesthetic.
dESIGNING FOR SUSTAINABILITY
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 71% recyclable
Made up of up to 44% recycled content
PVC-free edge banding available
PVC-free power available
Manufactured using Clarity™ wood finish process
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
answer PANEL LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Rapidly renewable materials
- Certified wood
- Low-Emitting materials
- Daylight and views
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Montage has achieved the following certifications:
Cradle to Cradle Certified™
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
Answer Panel Components
Junctions + Connections
- Horizontal Frame Packages: 18″–72″W
- End-of-Run, In-line, L, T, X, V, Y, Wall Start and Off-Module
- Junctions: 30″–78″H
- Stacking Junctions: 12″–24″H
- Panel Foot
- Fabric: 12″–60″H; 18″–72″W
- Steel, Markerboard, Back Painted Glass: 12″–36″H; 18″–72″W
- Laminate and Wood: 12″–36″H; 24″–48″W
- Glass Windows: 12″–24″H; 24–96″W
- Slatwall: 12″–24″H; 24″–48″W
- Technology: 6″–18″H; 24″–72″W
- Frameless Glass: 6″–18″H; 24″–96″W
- Migration: 23″–35″D; 46″–70″W
- Ology: 23″–36″D; 34″–76″W
- Straight: 18″–30″D; 24″–96″W
- Transition: 18/24″, 24/30″D; 36″–60″W
- Tapered: 18/24″, 24/30″D; 48″, 60″, 72″W
- Taper-Flat: 18/24″, 18/30″, 24/30″D; 60″, 72″W
- Corner (flat front, dual, curved front): 18″–30″D; 36″–60″W
- Extended Corner: 24″, 30″D; 60″–72″W
- 120° Corner: 24″, 30″D; 36″–48″W
- Spanner: 25½”–37½”D; 51″, 63″W
- Bullet Peninsula: 24″, 30″D; 48″–72″W
- Jetty: 24″, 30″D; 66″–78″W
- Bubble Jetty: 24″D; 30″–48″W
- Visitor: 24″, 30″D; 24″–48″W
- Transaction: 15″D; 23″–53″W
- FrameOne Legs for Universal: 24″, 30″D
- Overhead Storage Bin (sliding door, flat, radius): 24″ –72″W
- Shared Overheads (sliding door, open)
- Shelf: 24″–72″W
- Personal Shelf: 24″–48″W
- Slim Shelf: 24″–96″W
- Fixed Pedestal (FF, BBF): 18″–30″D
- Mobile Pedestal (BF, FF, BBF): 18″, 24″D
- Lateral File: 30″–42″W; 18″, 24″D; 16″–65½”H
- Open Side Tower: 24″W; 24″, 30″D; 47½ –65½”H
- Full Front Tower: 24″W; 24″D; 52″, 65½”H
- Vertical Drawer Tower: 24″W; 24″, 30″D; 52″, 65½”H
- Combination Cabinet: 30″–42″W; 18″, 24″D; 52″–83½”H
- Storage Cabinet: 30″–42″W; 18″, 24″D; 28″–83½”H
- Bookcase: 24″–42″ W; 15″D; 28″–83½”H
- media:scape Assembly
- Monitor Mount Assembly
- Tapered Shared Worksurface: 42″, 48″D; 48″–72″W
- D-Shaped Worksurface: 48″D; 54″–72″W
- Answer Boundary Screens (Single-Sided, Spanning,
Split, L): 27″–72″W; 30″–54″H
- Universal Privacy/Modesty Screen: 26″H; 42″–66″W
- Universal Privacy Screen: 13.5″/19.5″H; 24–72″W
- Universal Boundary Screens: 24″–72″W, 15″–54″H
- Divisio Side Screen
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- South America
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.