Sorry, no results found.
Create an open and social workspace with Answer fence, an office desk barrier.
Answer Fence expands the possibilities for varied, easy-to-change work settings that feel more open and inviting.
With its low profile and open base, Answer fence lends a light, clean aesthetic. It is available in a variety of paint finishes to blend in or stand out.
Fence blends with the other Answer family products to create a complete open-plan solution. View the animation below to see Answer fence’s valuable position in a blended Answer floorplan.
Answer fence is a freestanding spine that delivers quick, flexible access to power and data throughout a space. Answer fence provides standard-capacity and high-capacity data options as well as an option to omit power altogether. These features allows Answer fence to meet your power and data needs.
One Solution. Endless possibilities.
Answer Fence is part of a family of products designed to support both individuals and groups, in resident and nomadic settings, with the flexibility to adapt and evolve as the needs of your organization, your people and your culture shift.
Answer fence, beam, panel system and freestanding furniture offer a range of applications, aesthetics, technology integration and privacy, optimizing creativity and performance.
Answer Beam offers a collection of supporting elements that connect and integrate at a lower elevation to complement an open floorplan. This allows for access to daylight, encourages collaboration and offers an updated feel.
Answer Panels are designed to create spaces within the open floorplan that help organizations balance collaboration and privacy, support mobility and optimize real estate, through the broadest range of applications.
Answer Freestanding features desks, tables, storage units that create individual workstations, private offices and team spaces, all with a consistent aesthetic.
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies
Dimensions + Components
Dimensions + Components
ANSWER FENCE COMPONENTS
Junctions + Connections
- 24”W, 30”W, 36”W, 42”W, 48”W, 60”W, 72”W Horizontal Packages
- Steel Covers
- 27-1/2”H End of Run, Inline, L, T, X, V & Y Junctions
- Fence Foot
- Fabric Screen – 13-1/2”H, 19-1/2”H; 24-96”W
- Glass Screen – 13 ½”H, 19 ½”H; 24-72”W
- Laminate Boundary Screens – Single-Sided, Spanning; 42”H, 48”H; 27”-75”W
- Wood Boundary Screens – Single-Sided, Spanning; 42”H, 48”H; 27”W-75”W
Desks + Tables (Freestanding – Fixed + Mobile)
- Straight – 18-7/8”, 24”, 30”D; 24”W-96”W
- Tapered – 18-7/8”/24”, 24”/30”D; 48”-72”W
- Corner – 24”, 30”D; 36”-48”W
- Corner 120 – 24”, 30”D; 36”-48”W
Height Adjustable Desks
- Rectangular 29”D, 35”D; 46”-70”W
- Rectangular 23”D, 29”D, 35”D; 34”-76”W
- Tapered 23”D/29”D; 58”-76”W
- 90-Degree Corner 23”D; 52”-76”W
- 120-Degree 23”D; 34”-64”W
- Mobile Pedestal (BF, FF, BBF)
- Open Side Tower
- Full Front Tower
- Vertical Drawer Tower
- High Density storage cabinet
- Personal Console
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.