Sorry, no results found.
Universal Storage is a complete storage family of medium–to-high capacity metal cupboards. It is a robust work tool and can be combined with functional and ergonomic internal fittings.
Beyond offering a wide variety of functional and robust storage cabinets, Universal Storage is a great space planning tool. It allows to structure and optimise spaces while supporting both focus work and collaboration.
With countless space planning options, it keeps on performing — even when the workplace is reconfigured.
Universal Storage is a great way to organising documents and work tools. Like every Steelcase product, Universal Storage is meticulously designed to go way beyond what users might expect. It’s a very ergonomic and robust range. It will help make daily work more productive and effective, whether during installation, everyday use or office reorganisations. Moreover, it is fully sustainable, free of PVC and uses eco materials and manufacturing processes.
Made to Match
Made to Match
Universal – Made To Match
Universal Storage is designed to match every office furniture, from desks to space division and personal storage.
It allows users to build discrete configurations to create a refined ambience for a manager’s office.
The contemporary design associated with wood finishes gives a warmer atmosphere to team and meeting spaces as well.
The different heights offered in the range can be used as space division, allowing privacy and improving concentration in open spaces when coupled with acoustic back panels.
- The cupboards match every Steelcase desk and space division range in size and finish to create harmonious environments.
- The premium top adds a touch of colour to the whole workstation and matches with the Implicit Premium pedestal.
- It is robust and can be moved loaded to make reconfigurations easier.
- Internal fittings and accessories allow users to file efficiently and retrieve easily, saving precious time.
A new office landscape is emerging and storage needs to evolve with it. The nature of work shifts from creating alone to creating together. It’s an environment that hosts spaces for time alone and time with others, often in shared spaces.
Perfectly suited for shared spaces, Universal lockers are great for mobile workers and visitors.
Steelcase research of workers across industries reveals key insights:
Workers Need Information Quickly
Nearly 100% of workers need quick, relevant information in order to do their job.
Project Teams and Group Work
The need for collaboration gives rise to more project teams and group work that requires ready access to stored materials.
Mobile workers need both short-term storage for project materials and personal items, as well as long-term archival storage.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
recycled content by weight
recyclable by weight
- 30% recycled materials, by weight (6% pre-consumer + 24% post-consumer).
- Wood from European sustainably managed forests.
- 30% recycled cardboard and 30% recycled LDPE film in packaging.
- Made in Wisches (France) and in Madrid (Spain) by Steelcase.
- Uses powder-coat paints: VOC-free and free of heavy metals.
- Made in Europe, close to customers.
- Designed for a long product life, with replaceable parts.
- Materials meet stringent health and indoor air quality criteria.
- Maintenance information available on steelcase.com
End of Life
- 99% theoretically recyclable by weight.
- 100% theoretically recyclable cardboard and LDPE film for packaging.
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Plastic parts clearly labelled for easy sorting and effective recycling.
- Designed to ensure responsible end of use strategies – refurbishing, charitable donation or recycling.
Steelcase helps customers seeking LEED certification to identify products and programs that can contribute to LEED criteria in the categories of Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation (Ergonomics Training, Sustainability Training, Product Innovation).
Learn about Steelcase’s direct and indirect contributions to a project’s pursuit of LEED certification across LEED’s three categories:
- Building Design + Construction
- Interior Design + Construction
- Operations + Maintenance
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Universal Storage has achieved the following certifications:
EPD – Environmental Product Declaration
NF Office Excellence Certifié
Indoor Advantage Gold
Options + Dimensions
Options + Dimensions
- 3 closure types: tambour doors, hinged doors and drawers
- 9 heights and 5 widths
- Over 100 finishes including veneer for management solutions
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.