Montage by Steelcase
Montage is a panel system that offers a breadth of surface material options, is highly customizable, and features a superior fit and finish.
Montage is a refined, architectural culmination of all that we at Steelcase have learned about work and the workplace:
- How environment affects morale and productivity.
- How impressions can attract better employees and new business.
- How things like ergonomics, workflow and useable space can improve communications, processes and the bottom line.
Choose your space
Montage offers a breadth of surface material options, is highly customizable, and features a superior fit and finish.
- Stackable and destackable frames allow for varying levels of visual and acoustical privacy.
- Hinged or pocket doors are available for spaces where additional privacy is needed.
- Features like frameless glass dividers, full height tiles that don't require base trim, and extended top caps minimize seams help you customize your space even more.
- Available in monolithic and tiled options
Technology that counts
Open frame construction allows user to route power and communication in the base, horizontally within the frame.
- Consolidation point kit provides easy access to connection points for data/voice networks reducing reconfiguration costs.
- Power and data access at base and desk height; data anywhere.
- Tiles are removable and interchangeable for easy access to wire/cable management.