Sorry, no results found.
Open architecture for plug-and-play. E-Table 2 seamlessly blends technology and beauty; capacity and accessibility. A variety of details allow a range of expression from informal to formal.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.
Designed to effortlessly integrate the technology needs of contemporary workspaces in a design made for aesthetics, the E-Table 2 brings technology and beauty together. Recessed utility doors open at the touch of a button to provide power and data access, and close to hide clutter and cords once you’re plugged in.
- Laminate or wood veneer tops up to 24′
- 6 shapes and 8 edge options
- Drum, laminate, veneer, and aluminum base options
- Customizable utility bays
- level™ 1 certified
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- 42% Recyclable / 72% Recycled Content
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies