Sorry, no results found.
High Density Storage extends the workspace by offering storage near the workstation. It can be used as a space divider, structuring personal and team workspaces.
Ergonomy + Comfort
- High density storage helps you organise your documents and tools, with the space and support available for whatever objects and information to be stored.
- Everything stays visible and close at hand.
- Highly customisable thanks to add-ons such as suspended file frame or drawer, paper trays, boxes and binder holders, it makes routine tasks easier.
Why High Density Storage?
Why High Density Storage?
While companies are trying to “right size” their office footprint, workstations tend to reduce in size.
High density storage provides a flexible working environment without compromising comfort.
- Designed to extend the workstation and help structure individual collaborative spaces.
- Maintains privacy and enables users to stay focused due to its subtle space division solution.
- Open, it offers comfort and ergonomy with easy access to everyday materials.
- Closed, it leaves a tidy workstation.
- Easy access to power: Plugs are integrated inside the storage for easy access to power.
- High density storage can be used juxtaposed to the desk or stand alone.
- The inside cupboard can be customised with 1+1 Organisation Tools.
- Finishes and design match with the Share It range for a consistent office space.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
recycled content by weight
recyclable by weight
20% recycled content by weight. PVC-free. 45% recycled cardboard in packaging. Water-based inks without solvent on packaging.
ISO 14001/ EMAS certification of the Durlangen site (Germany). No gluing processes. Powder coat painting: VOC-free and free of heavy metals. Some of the powder coat painting that does not attach to the product is reused in the painting process. Waste wood directly reused in the plant’s heating system.
Manufactured close to customers, in Durlangen (Germany).
Designed for a long product life. Replaceable parts. Maintenance information is available on steelcase.com.
End of life
Up to 96% recyclable by weight. 100% recyclable cardboard for packaging. Quick and easy disassembly. Plastic parts clearly labelled for easy sorting and effective recycling.
Steelcase helps customers seeking LEED certification to identify products and programs that can contribute to LEED criteria in the categories of Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation (Ergonomics Training, Sustainability Training, Product Innovation).
Learn about Steelcase’s direct and indirect contributions to a project’s pursuit of LEED certification across LEED’s three categories:
- Building Design + Construction
- Interior Design + Construction
- Operations + Maintenance
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. High Density Storage has achieved the following certifications:
Product Environmental Profile (PEP).
Based on ISO 14021, its purpose is to communicate precise and verifiable information on environmental aspects of the product during its life cycle.
This German environmental certification is awarded to products with a low environmental impact.
This product is currently going through the Indoor Advantage Certification process, meaning that the product should meet tough indoor air quality standards.
The wooden components are PEFC™ certified (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification), ensuring that wood originates from sustainably managed forests.
The particle boards comply with the “E1 standard” guaranteeing a low level of formaldehyde emissions
Options + Dimensions
Options + Dimensions
- Available in 2 heights
- 2 handles
- Variety of accent colours and surfaces on the fronts
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.