A Simple Solution for a Diverse Set of Needs
Ellipse provides a comprehensive freestanding office solution with built-in flexibility. Desks can be used alone, or linked to create a variety of configurations. Technology is routed directly to the user with integrated wire and cable management.
Ellipse works perfectly in corporate training rooms and educational classrooms, where the need for both technology and functionality are increasingly important.
Private Office Environments
Ellipse accommodates individual, as well as shared, private offices.
Open Plan Environments
Ellipse is easily reconfigured without disrupting surrounding workstations.
Can Freestanding Furniture Deliver Full Performance?
Ellipse provides the flexibility of freestanding furniture with the performance you expect from a complete office system.
- Ellipse desks can be used alone or linked in a variety of configurations.
- Overhead cabinets, cable management, and privacy screens make it a total solution for private offices and open-plan.
- The ability to easily install and re-configure Ellipse makes it an excellent choice when you want a simple solution for diverse needs.
Learning is about Exploration, Potential, Looking Forward. Your Classroom Welcomes the Possibilities.
The flexibility of Ellipse translates perfectly to corporate training rooms and educational classrooms. Side-by-side connections, ninety degree connections and junction tops allow you to create a range of classroom configurations, from linear rows to U-shapes. With height adjustable desks, each row can be adjusted in increments, creating a tiered effect without a tiered floor. Classroom, study area, or a place to check e-mail between classes — Ellipse stands up to heavy use — yes, even from college students.
Perfect for Those Who Thrive on Change
(And Making Change Easier for Those Who Don’t)
In an open plan environment, Ellipse can be used with or without a panel system. Either way, it makes for easy reconfiguration without disrupting surrounding workstations, thanks to its Internode modular power system.
- Modular connections are easy to access, and snap together and apart.
- Crank height-adjustable desks enhance your ergonomic comfort by allowing you to vary your posture from sitting to standing.
- And grommets and convenience receptacles give easy access to plug in technology from the worksurface.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
13% recycled content
Manufactured using water-based adhesives, and powder-coated finishes that are nearly VOC-free
Wood surfaces use water-based finishes and top coats and are produced in Steelcase’s LEED-certified manufacturing facility.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Ellipse LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Low-Emitting materials
- Daylight and views
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Elipse has achieved the following certifications:
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Integrated wire and cable management
- Grommets with removable covers give users access to power and data just below the worksurface.
- A power beam under the worksurface provides horizontal cord and cable management
- A convenience receptacle extends the power and data connections to above the worksurface for easier access.
- Removable leg covers
Desks + Returns
- Desks with overhead cabinet
- Corner desks
- Corner conference tables
- Left- and right-hand returns
- Adjustable-height desk
- Adjustable-height dual desk
- Adjustable-height corner desk
- Adjustable-height dual corner desk
Internode™ Power + Communications
- Power infeed
- Floor power infeeds
- Power module
- Modular harness
- Cord + cable manager
- Mounting bracket
- Convenience receptacles
- Round conference table
- Rectangular conference table
- Lateral files
- Full front towers
- Open side towers
- Vertical drawer towers
- Combination cabinets
- Hanging pedestal
- Fixed pedestal
- Mobile pedestal
- 12″ high screen with supports
- 22″ high screen with supports
- Transaction top
- Radius junction top
- Triangular junction top
- “H” Triangular junction top
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.