Sorry, no results found.
A fixed-height, low-profile access floor that creates a unique pathway for routing wires and cable to wherever they are needed.
SPACE THAT MATTERS
- 2 1/2 inch profile conserves vertical space
- Allows for easy access to power receptacles and data outlets
- Supports collaborative work environments
- No fasteners or adhesives required. Product can be easily removed, reconfigured, or relocated
- Small triangular tiles provide a tight fit to the supports that eliminates rocking and noise.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Low-Profile Floor LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Sustainable purchasing