Sorry, no results found.
Get to work at a moment’s notice. Personal Table curves over your lap and tucks conveniently under our lounge seating for a sturdy writing or typing surface.
- Clean, modern design
- 14 lbs., portable and easy to carry
- Made from bent poplar wood with a natural edge finish
- Nests underneath Campfire Big Lounge or Half Lounge
- Can be used as a writing surface or for a laptop
- Not intended for seating purposes; load limit 40 lbs.
- Ships fully assembled
Depth: 19 1/2″
High-Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Arctic White
- Virginia Walnut
- Natural Oak
Open Line Laminates (OLL)
- Open Line Laminates by Wilsonart offer a range of solids, patterns and woodgrain options to customize your space.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 33% recyclable
Made with up to 42% recycled content, 4% from post-consumer material
Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
Engineered for a long service life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Campfire Paper Table LEED Contribution
- Regional materials