Sorry, no results found.
The Verge stool offers a convenient, comfortable and quick place to sit for eye-to-eye conversations or individual work. As a desk- or counter-height seat, it supports comfort and collaboration workspaces and learning spaces.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.
Clinicians’ work is highly varied and dynamic, and the ability to connect easily with others is key.
The Verge stool offers a convenient, comfortable and quick place to sit for eye-to-eye conversations and care procedures in exam and treatment areas. As a desk- or counter-height seat, it supports comfort and collaboration in clinician workspaces.
Made to Move
The Verge seat offers comfort and the easy transition between sitting and standing for clinicians on the go. The foot ring invites users to ease the pressure on their backs and legs. A broad four-leg base (including casters or plastic glides that are 1 ¾” in diameter) provides greater stability.
PERCH, SIT OR ROLL
The Verge stool is available in multiple heights for sitting, perching and working at counter height.
- 19″ with glides for seated tasks
- 21″ stool with casters for spaces where seated tasks and movement are most important
- 27″ stool with glides for sitting and perching
- 31″ stool with glides for sitting and perching
Quick Respite + Communication
Clinicians spend a lot of time on their feet. A convenient, easy-to-approach seat can support quick tasks and provide brief but important moments of respite.
Two-way learning is essential for effective healthcare. With eye-to-eye seating, clinicians can easily connect to patients and family members to ensure important information is shared, understood and factored into decisions about care.
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Urethane seat provides a comfortable sit or perch and supports easy transitions between sitting and standing
- Foot ring invites users to ease the pressure on their backs and legs
- Available in four different heights – 19″, 21”, 27” and 31”H
- Broad four-leg base (including casters or plastic glides that are 1 ¾” in diameter) provides greater stability
- Glides are standard with optional casters on the 21″H stool only
- Steel frame withstands rigors of 24/7 clinical spaces yet is lightweight for easy movement
|Dimensions in inches|
|Overall width||18 1/5″|
|Overall height (no weight)||19″, 21″, 27″ and 31″|
|Overall height (seated)||18″ 20″, 26″ and 30″|
|Foot ring height||5″, 7″, 8 1/5″ and 10″|
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.