Sorry, no results found.
Aspekt seating and tables offer a clean, minimal aesthetic for patients and guests in a variety of healthcare settings. Aspekt high-back chairs provide comfort and support for patients and visitors. A coordinating footstool pulls out to support legs and stores beneath the chair when not in use. Arm caps on all models have an intentional overhang that is easy to grip when leaving the chair.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.
An excellent option for public areas, Aspekt works as a single chair and also can be configured as multi-unit seating – with or without center arms and legs, and interconnected tables.
- Aspekt seating is designed to reduce visual clutter with its clean, minimal aesthetic.
- Active webbed seat suspension delivers long-term comfort through even weight distribution.
- Oval and steel frames provide strength to this lightweight design.
- Practical and generous space between the back and seat simplifies cleaning.
Aspekt seating offers a choice of straight or wave-shaped arms, convex or concave-shaped backs, and straight or wallsaver legs. Combined, seat backs create distinctive, dynamic profiles that help define healthcare waiting and transition spaces.
Patient + Guest Seating
- Aspekt high-back chairs provide comfort and support for patients and visitors.
- A coordinating footstool pulls out to support legs and stores beneath the chair when not in use.
- Arm caps on all models have an intentional overhang that is easy to grip when leaving the chair.
Bariatric + Easy Access
Bariatric seating provides additional support with the same lightweight styling of other Aspekt seating.
An easy access chair offers a seat at hip height to facilitate entrance and exit.
Bench + Tables
The Aspekt bench makes more of limited space in waiting and reception areas. In alcoves and hallways, it offers clinicians, patients and families a comfortable place to pause for respite.
Centered in Real-World Care
Aspekt is designed to support the rigors of 24/7 healthcare environments, including patient rooms and treatment areas. The optional wallsaver legs help protect both the wall and chair. Aspekt’s features facilitate cleaning. At the same time, aesthetics count in healthcare, where patient satisfaction is an increasingly important measure of success.
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Oval steel frames are strong yet lightweight, and are available in two finishes
- Convex and concave back styles can be combined to create a unique wavelike profile
- Available with straight- and wave-shaped arms, and straight or wallsaver legs
- Active webbed seat suspension delivers long-term comfort through even weight distribution
- Arm caps overhang the legs, providing an easy-to-grip edge to assist in entering and exiting the chair
- All models incorporate a generous clean-out space between the seat and back
- Straight arms available in solid maple wood, plastic or solid surface
- Wave arms available in solid maple wood or plastisol
- Additional options include moisture barrier and contrasting textiles on seat and back
- Components are field replaceable
- Two- and three-seat units are offered in three configurations: with arms and legs between each seat, with arms between each seat, and with arms and legs on the ends only
- Two- and three-seat bariatric combination units
- Clear Maple
- Blonde on Maple
- Clear Cherry
- Graphite Walnut
- Medium Cherry
- Dark Rum Cherry
- Shiraz Cherry
- Clear Walnut
- Natural Walnut
- Champagne Metallic
- Platinum Metallic
- Platinum Solid
- Sterling Dark Solid
- Glacier White
- Additional solid surface finishes available through the Steelcase Health Graded-In Program.
|Overall Depth*||Overall Width||Overall Height**||Seat Width||Seat Height||Wave-arm Height||Straight-arm height|
|Single-Seat||27″||22 3/4″||33″||20″||18 3/4″||26″||25 3/4″|
|Two-Seat||27″||44″||33″||20″||18 3/4″||26″||25 3/4″|
|Three-Seat||27″||65 1/2″||33″||20″||18 3/4″||26″||25 3/4″|
|Bariatric||27″||33″||33″||30″||18 3/4″||26″||25 3/4″|
|High-Back||29″||22 3/4″||45″||20″||18 3/4″||26″||25 3/4″|
|Easy Access||27″||22 3/4″||39″||20″||24″||32″||31|
|Two-seat Combination Unit||27″||54″||33″||20″/30″||18 ¾”||26″||25 ¾”|
|Three-seat Combination Unit||27″||75 ¼”||33″||20″/20″/30″||18 ¾”||26″||25 ¾”|
Bench and Footstool
|In-Line||21 3/4″||20 1/4″||16″|
|90º||29 3/4″||29 3/4″||16″|
|Corner||29 3/4″||29 3/4″||16″|
*Seating available with straight or wallsaver legs; high-back chair available with straight legs only. Overall depth increases by one inch when wallsaver legs are selected.
**Concave back style available on single-, two- and three-seat chairs. When selected, overall height dimension is one inch less than listed.
For more information about the two-seat and three-seat options, please see our brochure.
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.