Sorry, no results found.
Designed as a place to put your feet up, prop the backs of the legs or encourage a shift in weight while standing, Turnstone's Footrest is a small product with a big impact.
A small product with a big impact.
- Supports the back of the legs in seated lounge postures
- Gives you a place to put your feet up or sit for quick, impromptu meetings
- Provides comfort and relief for standing positions by helping to shift weight
- Cutout allows you to reposition Footrest with your feet
- Unique shape provides support in several positions
Strong and durable.
- Durable and 100% recyclable expanded polypropylene foam material
- Weights only 3 lbs
- Customizable band brings a pop of color into your space
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 100% recyclable
Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
Engineered for a long service life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Campfire has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold Certified