Sorry, no results found.
Subtle. Bold. Versatile.
- The LED and optical system eliminate contrast and shadows.
- The dimming control from 100% to 15% supports various tasks.
- The points of articulation provide a maximum user control (360° head and lower arm rotation).
- dash affords additional energy savings thanks to an optional Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor which turns the light off when it is not in use.
- dash features clean lines, fluid movement and a timeless aesthetic. It was designed by Steelcase in collaboration with Foster + Partners.
Additional Energy Savings
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
32% recycled content
LED life is rated 50 000 hours, with replaceable light head + its LED array uses 8-watt.
Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor—with a 36″ activation range—turns the light off when it is not in use to avoid unnecessary energy use and extend lamp life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Product is level 1 certified with the BIFMA e3-2008 Furniture Sustainability Standards.
Options + Dimensions
Options + Dimensions
- Available in 9 colours (3 neutral, 6 accent colours)
- 4 fixing options: Freestanding, C-clamp, Slatwall and c:scape rail mounting options
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.
2012 – Mixology North Awards
Dash was awarded Interior Product of the Year at the 2012 Mixology North Awards in December 2012. Run by the UK’s leading commercial interiors magazine, Mix, the Mixology North Awards are judged by an independent panel of experts from the commercial interiors industry. The Interior Product of the Year category is awarded to non-furniture products such as lighting or cabling solutions that lead the field in ergonomics, innovation, functionality, aesthetics, originality, sustainability and commercial viability.