Kick was designed to seamlessly integrate and complement a variety of other Steelcase products. Its simple design allows you to design a variety of spaces that blend together, both aesthetically and functionally.All Desk Systems
|Surface Materials||Spec Guide|
Simple Design. More Choice.
Kick was designed to seamlessly integrate and complement a variety of other Steelcase products. Its simple design allows you to design a variety of spaces that blend together,
both aesthetically and functionally.
- Applications ranging from panel based to open plan environments using Kick systems and Kick freestanding.
- Blend of open collaboration with low panels and full glass panels to enclosed privacy with tall panels, stackers and a sliding door option.
- Thin profile is perfect for high density areas where optimization of real estate is a critical business issue.
Workspaces that Optimize Real Estate
An effective use of real estate considers the needs of the organization as well as the individual. Kick creates highly effective and inspiring spaces even in a small footprint.
- Monolithic panels available in fabric, perforated steel or full glass.
- Spanning stackers in glass and fabric that can stack up to three high for maximum flexibility.
- Simple product design that allows for quick adds and changes to an application.
Kick Freestanding is a furniture system that blends with the Kick panel system.
With all the essentials, walls, desks and storage, Kick Freestanding is one of the most versatile product lines designed to express your style and meet individualistic needs. It also blends very well with Kick panel system and other Turnstone products.
- Modular, versatile, durable, and simple to order.
- Components designed for ease of configuration and inventory management.
- Broad statement of line
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Kick LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Rapidly renewable materials
- Low-Emitting materials
- Daylight and views
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Kick has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified