Sorry, no results found.
Separation Screens aid infection-control efforts and offer a protective barrier between those who seek help and those who stand ready.
Maintaining the safety and health of essential workers is of critical importance. Separation Screens can provide an added layer of protection for those who provide information and services to the public, while cutout options allow for contactless temperature readings, passage of any necessary documents or items, and communication.
Overall dimensions: 48″ W x 72″ H and 72” W x 72” H
- 24”W x 30”H—42”H as an optional height
- 30”W x 30”H—42”H as an optional height
- 48”W x 30”H—42”H as an optional height
Warranty: 1 year
- Upper Screen Panel is available in Smooth Transparent Plastic
- Lower screen panel is available without a Screen Panel
- Optional cutouts available so users can transfer documents and small items
- Optional cutout available for contactless temperature readings
- Screen panel in Smooth White Opaque Plastic
- Optional cutout available for contactless temperature readings” (30″W and 48″W only)
This product is available in the United States.
This product is available in the following surface materials:
Platinum Metallic (4799)
Smooth Transparent Plastic