Sorry, no results found.
Tava offers a fresh, transitional design with the warmth of wood across a broad collection of seating and tables.
DESIGN + PERFORMANCE
The refined look of Tava brings a touch of the familiar to healthcare settings from the waiting area to the patient room. Performance features integrate with high-level design. Beneath Tava’s wood and upholstery, steel frames and springs ensure a comfortable sit and lasting performance.
TRANSITION SPACE MAXIMIZER
The Tava bench makes more of limited space in waiting and reception areas. In alcoves and hallways, it offers clinicians, patients and families a comfortable place to pause for respite.
Tava tables topped with solid surface or powder-coated steel are highly durable and visually striking.
With spring-seat construction and durable steel structure, Tava is made to withstand the rigors of daily use in the healthcare environment. Its transitional style complements any aesthetic and adapts to change beautifully.
Clean + Strong
Built with infection control in mind, all Tava seating features a convenient and hidden crumb sweep. Open bases are easy to clean around.
FAMILIAR FEEL WITH HIGH FUNCTION
Clean, welcoming design with a familiar feel can help put patients and families at ease. The right furnishings can offer comfort while also providing the durability and cleanability important to healthcare settings that operate around the clock.
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Tava offers fresh, transitional design with the warmth of wood across a broad collection of guest and high-back seating, lounge seating, bariatric versions, benches and tables
- Tava’s arm and leg assemblies feature ash wood and mitered joints
- A durable steel frame and spring-seat construction ensure a comfortable sit and lasting performance
- All Tava seating features a convenient and hidden crumb sweep and open bases that are easy to clean around
- Adjustable glides and optional plastic arm caps allow Tava seating to complement any aesthetic and adapt to change beautifully
- The Tava bench makes more of limited space in waiting and reception areas
- Offers a comfortable place to pause in alcoves, hallways and other transition spaces
- Available with and without table unit
- Designed to coordinate with Tava seating, Tava tables are topped with solid surface or powder-coated steel, are highly durable and visually striking
- Open base allows for easy cleaning
- Clear on Ash
- Blonde on Ash
- Almond on Ash
- Clear Cherry on Ash
- Graphite on Ash
- Medium Cherry on Ash
- Dark Rum on Ash
- Shiraz on Ash
- Clear Walnut on Ash
- Natural Walnut on Ash
- Arctic White
- Glacier White
- Additional solid surface finishes available through the Steelcase Health Graded-In Program.
- Wood finishes available on arm and leg assemblies, paint and solid surface available on table tops and bench bodies.
|Single- seat||Two-seat without center arm||Two-seat with center arm||Three-seat with center arm||Bariatric||High-back||Bariatric high-back|
|Overall depth||23 ¾”||23 ¾”||23 ¾”||23 ¾”||23 ¾”||24 ½”||24 ½”|
|Overall width||24″||44″||46″||64″||34″ or 44″||24″||34″|
|Overall height||31″||31″||31″||31″||31″||41 ½”||41 ½”|
|Seat depth||16 ½”||16 ½”||16 ½”||16 ½”||16 ½”||16 ½”||16 ½”|
|Seat width||20″||40″||20″||20″||30″ or 40″||20″||30″|
|Overall width||28 ¼”||51 ½”||74 ¾”||35″ or 45″|
|Overall height||30 ¼”||30 ¼”||30 ¼”||30 ¼”|
|Seat depth||19 ¾”||19 ¾”||19 ¾”||19 ¾”|
|Seat width||23 ¼”||46 ½”||69 ¾”||30″ or 40″|
|Overall Width||14″ or 21″|
|Overall Width||21″ or 42″|
|With table unit||Without table unit|
|Overall width||56″ / 70″||21″ / 42″ / 56″ / 70″|
|Seat width||42″ / 56″||21″ / 42″ / 56″ / 70″|
This product is available in the following regions:
- Central America
- South America
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Tava has achieved the following certifications:
TAVA SEATING & TABLES
Meets the Safer Chemicals Challenge
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified