Sorry, no results found.
This well-known design from FLOS gets a technological twist thanks to artist Ron Gilad, who created the Goldman to feature diffusers made of clear methacrylate and an aluminum frame. There is a USB plug built into the base, as well as an optical switch that is dimmable and features Soft Touch technology. The power cable is 8′ 2″ (2.5 m) long. The power supply is on a plug with interchangeable sockets.
Inspiration behind the design: Inspired by the legendary “banker’s lamp,” Ron Gilad recreated the spirit of this style through the use of innovative and modern materials.
Overall Dimensions: 5.9″ W x 3.15″D x 15.75″ H
Weight: 2 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year
- Table top lamp
- Lamp (Bulb) Description: 42 LED 448lm total 2700K CRI85 - 8W
- Environment: Indoor - Dry Location
- Provides direct light with USB plug built into base
- Frame in aluminum with diffusers in clear methacrylate
- Optical switch on base, dimmable with the Soft Touch technology
- Switching Touch-sensor 2-step dimmer on base
- The power cable is 8.2 ft (2.5 m) long
- The power supply is on a plug with interchangeable sockets.
- Electrical Voltage: 120; IP Rating: IP20
- Physical Cord Length (inches) 98" - Black
Materials: Aluminum, Methacrylate, Polycarbote, Zamak
Dealer Reference Numbers: FLSGOLDMAN60
This product is available in the following surface materials:
This product is available in the following regions:
- United States