Sorry, no results found.
The Slim Leg height-adjustable desk (HAD) was designed to support wellbeing and dynamic work. The light and modern aesthetic integrates seamlessly with other Steelcase products while providing a visual richness.
Standard + Optional Features
- Worksurfaces are 1.125" thick
- Worksurfaces are available in parametric widths of 1/16” between 60" and 84", and depths of 28”, 29”, 30”, 34”, 35” or 36”
- Depths of 22”, 23", 24" are fully tested and can be ordered via Specials RFQ
- Height range of single stage is 27.5” – 47.2”" to accommodate 1.5 high storage
- 1H storage is also available for integration
- Cable trough included in both freestanding and integrated options
- A cable manager is included with the integrated Slim Leg HAD option to guide the cables into storage
- Square laminate and veneer edge profiles are available; 3mm (user/guest) + 1mm (side) on laminate, 3mm (user/guest) + 0.5mm (side) on veneer
- Modesty panel may be optioned with Slim Leg HAD
- Storage elements are available and ordered separately
DESIGNING FOR SUSTAINABILITY
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies