Slim Leg Height-Adjustable Deskby Steelcase
Sorry, no results found.
The Slim Leg height-adjustable desk (HAD) was designed to support wellbeing and dynamic work. The light and modern aesthetic integrates seamlessly with other Steelcase products while providing a visual richness.
Canvas for Expressionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Woodgrain cascades over bold painted metal for a sculptural waterfall effect. And Slim Leg is yours to customize. Express brand and exceed expectations with your selections from a wide collection of rich wood veneers, versatile high-pressure and low-pressure laminates, and beautiful metal finishes.
A piece that pulls it together Slim Leg integrates beautifully with other desking and storage from Steelcase, including Elective Elements and Currency. Plus, it offers excellent cable management, and it works with the Active Touch Controller and Rise App, optionally. That means you can have it all in a workplace that provides plenty of personal storage, powerful brand expression and the wellbeing benefits of height adjustability.
Standard + Optional Features
- Worksurfaces are 1.125" thick
- Worksurfaces are available in parametric widths of 1/16” between 60" and 84", and depths of 28”, 29”, 30”, 34”, 35” or 36”
- Depths of 22”, 23", 24" are fully tested and can be ordered via Specials RFQ
- Height range of single stage is 27.5” – 47.2”" to accommodate 1.5 high storage
- 1H storage is also available for integration
- Cable trough included in both freestanding and integrated options
- A cable manager is included with the integrated Slim Leg HAD option to guide the cables into storage
- Square laminate and veneer edge profiles are available; 3mm (user/guest) + 1mm (side) on laminate, 3mm (user/guest) + 0.5mm (side) on veneer
- Modesty panel may be optioned with Slim Leg HAD
- Storage elements are available and ordered separately
DESIGNING FOR SUSTAINABILITY
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies
Slim Leg Height-Adjustable Desk Product Environmental Profile