Sorry, no results found.
Lagunitas Focus Nook offers users a touch-down destination for doing focused tasks in a traditional work posture — optimizing space within the open plan, while staying centered and free from distraction.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.
Focus on work.
Lagunitas Lounge System expands its breadth of line with a freestanding nook for solo work, Lagunitas Focus Nook. This addition offers users a touch-down destination for doing focused tasks in a traditional work posture — optimizing space within the open plan, while staying centered and free from distractions.
With its high screens in a signature knit pattern or fabric construction, the Focus Nook offers enriched color and warm design to invite more expression in the open plan. Drop a single nook next to a social area or add a row of nooks adjacent to collaborative spaces, for the freedom to focus in the modern work mix.
- A new touch-down destination for focused work, infused with the Lagunitas design aesthetic
- Available in a breadth of materials and finishes that invite expression
- Screens are available in fabric or 17 knit colors
- The worksurface is available in veneer and laminate
- Wire management brackets and optional tray neatly route the cord to the floor
- Power modules are available for easy access to power in a variety of configurations and colors
- Light grommet conveniently routes on-surface light to power source
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies