Leap by Steelcase
Leap seating provides a high performance, ergonomic solution for any office.
Benefits & features
- Flexible backrest ensures that the back is always fully supported.
- Separate upper and lower back controls can be adjusted to provide full support to any user.
- Dynamic seat takes the pressure off the spine when reclining.
- Optional headrest was designed to help relieve pressure on the neck.
- Sustainability: Leap is up to 98% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials.
- Stool version available
- Leap Plus available. Leap Plus offers the same benefits, aesthetic appeal, and functionality of Leap with support for users up to 500 lbs.
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Chair frame available in black, midnight (solar black), platinum, or dress up your Leap chair with the polished aluminum frame
- Leap available armless, with height adjustable arms, or with height, depth, width and pivot adjustable arms.
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer's own material) 3D Knit material available on the chair back with matching fabric seat, or with a seat fabric of your choice
The Leap chair has been tested for up to 300 lbs. The Leap chair is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.