Divisio side screen by Steelcase
Divisio side screen allows workers to adapt their space instantly without tools: they can remove the screen to facilitate collaboration or add it on any work surface to create privacy.
In today’s workplace, workers quickly shift from collaborative work to focused work and back again. The Divisio side screen allows workers to personalize their space based on the type of work that needs to be done. Users can easily remove the screen to allow for collaboration, or add the screen on any worksurface to create territorial boundary and privacy.
- Provides a territorial boundary for users, with a height that supports impromptu collaboration.
- Features an 8" overhang off of the worksurface for additional peripheral privacy.
- A finger-trigger clamp allows user to easily move the screen as needs change.
- It works on any work surface 3/4" to 1 1/2" thick.
- The magnetic surface allows users to personalize their work space.