Corrugated Curtainby Steelcase
Sorry, no results found.
Designed by Steelcase Studio, Corrugated Curtain is a versatile, modest screen that can be installed in under a minute - making it the ideal interim solution in a constantly changing world.
The Corrugated Curtain is a versatile, modest office privacy partition that can be installed in under a minute – making it the ideal interim solution in a constantly changing world.
Create a corner boundary using a single unit or combine two privacy panel units to create a u-shaped desk boundary that fits nearly any worksurface. Five perforated sections can be removed to accommodate a variety of power needs.
Constructed out of double-wall, corrugated white cardboard.
- Height: 26″ (24″ above the worksurface)
- Width: 29″ on the side, 36″ on the back (65″ overall)
Screen sits 24” above the worksurface.
Two screens can be combined to fit worksurfaces that are 36” to 72” wide.
- Screen may be attached to top, side or bottom of worksurface.
- One unit creates an L-shaped divider. Two screens combined create a U-shape.
- Five perforated sections can be removed to accommodate a variety of power needs.
- Simple assembly uses two-sided tape that is provided.
- Printing on screens available as a custom option.