Sorry, no results found.
Anchor any lounge area with the foundational elegance of Bassline Occasional Tables. Choose from standard or custom materials, and a huge range of shapes and sizes. An admirable centerpiece.
- Custom materials and luxury finishes
- Family of standard options for tops
- Endless finish options for the legs
- Laminate or veneer top
- Painted steels base and legs
- 13″ tall
Shapes and Sizes
- Square – small, large
- Rectangle – small, medium, large
- Oval – small, medium, large
- Racetrack – small, medium, large
- Round – small, large
Standard Table Top
- All Steelcase High-Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- All Steelcase Low-Pressure Laminates (LPL)
- All Steelcase Open Line Laminates (OLL)
- Assorted Veneers
- Steelcase Standard paints
- Steelcase Accent paints
- Lux Coatings
- Unlimited number of custom paints available through our PerfectMatch program
Introducing Bassline: The office is Singing a New Song.
The bassline of your favorite song defines the sound. Hints at the genre. Sets the tempo. In the same way, Turnstone’s new Bassline table defines the office. Hints at the culture. Sets the tone for work.
Bassline makes it easy to create a table that’s uniquely yours. Choose from our full line of standard tops and finishes, or put your personality on display with your favorite custom top. With Bassline, inspiration and elegance go hand in hand.
Your space deserves more than plodding and predictable. It deserves careful attention to curated design, custom materials and luxury finishes.Choose from a family of standard options for Bassline’s tops, and endless finish options for the legs.
Creating a one-of-a-kind table has never been easier. Bassline’s innovative platform supports up to 800 pounds so you can add anything from reclaimed barn doors to grandpa’s workbench top. Representing you and highlighting your personality is what Bassline is all about.
Built to Inspire
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies