RoomWizard II by Steelcase
RoomWizard is a room scheduling system that solves the dilemma of connecting workers to meeting spaces.
40% of workers waste up to thirty minutes a day searching for space to collaborate. Until now. *Steelcase Workplace Survey Data 2010
RoomWizard works with a variety of calendar systems including Microsoft® Outlook®, Google Calendar®, Lotus Notes® and others. Meetings can be managed seamlessly via web, laptop or smart phone. When workers find an open meeting space, they can reserve it instantly and get to work.
RoomWizard even keeps track of space utilization with the analytics console that measures and reports reservation patterns. And for simple management of the system, the administrative console allows the system managers to configure, update, and monitor all of their RoomWizards from a single interface.
Features and Benefits
- 7" capacitive touch screen - adjust room reservation or grab a room for an impromptu meeting
- Status lights - red or green lights show availability
- Start button - automatically release a room if occupants do not show up
- Use RoomWizard as a stand-alone system, or seamless book rooms with an existing reservation system such as Microsoft® Outlook®, Lotus Notes®, Google Calendar® or other software systems
- Analytics console - record room occupancy and reservation patterns, then generate reports to provide insight into space utilization
- Administration console – manage, configure, and monitor all RoomWizards from a single interface
- Built-in web server allows users to find and reserve a room from any network PC
- Warranty - 3 years (including the touch screen) with an option for 5 years