Overhead Tentby Steelcase
Sorry, no results found.
Overhead Tent is a unique, sheer structure that provides an extra layer of privacy in the open plan.
Overhead Tent provides a dynamic and airy layer of privacy to social and collaborative spaces in the open plan. Architecture-inspired, its soft and light form adds visual interest to any space while providing comfort and shielding allowing people to feel a sense of privacy while meeting or socializing in the open.
There are many benefits of adding an Overhead Tent to the workplace:
- Versatile: Overhead Tent is roomy enough to support lounge or small collaboration settings
- Flexible: The lightweight Overhead Tent is easy to move and supports a resilient workplace
- Ventilation: An open and airy design allows for air to flow inside and around the tent
A flexible aluminum frame and spine provides the stable framework for the wave-like shape while adding a unique visual aesthetic.
Built-in handles on the freestanding base makes it easy to move Overhead Tent around a floor plan, while allowing for variations in height and width.
A single layer of fabric, aluminum poles and two bases make it easy for two people to quickly assemble an Overhead Tent – no tools needed.
Plastic connection points are strategically placed to secure the frame, helping to keep the shape intact.
Steelcase Work Tents Collection
Steelcase Work Tents is a collection of versatile privacy solutions – inspired by tents, designed for the workplace. From simple screens to small enclosures, Work Tents provide privacy and shelter in the office — in an unexpected and delightful way
Steelcase Work Tents Family
- Width: Varies 9’ to 12’ between bases
- Depth: 99”
- Interior Height: 86” to 93” (depends on width)
- Exterior Height: 96”
(Variations in dimensions related to tensile construction is expected.)
- Available in 2 Sheer options:
- Platinum Sheer
- Arctic White Sheer
Poles and Frame:
- Aluminum Poles (Silver)
- Plastic Connectors (Platinum)