About this Guide
Hybrid collaboration consists of creating a range of spaces and technology experiences designed to optimize a blend of in-office and remote teams.
This guide brings together two decades of Steelcase research and exploration, new features from tech leaders like Microsoft and Zoom, and new insights around how to help hybrid teams succeed. Explore a variety of collaboration scenarios — based on solutions available today.
- 3 key concepts for better hybrid collaboration experiences
- 6 tips for new collaboration etiquette and protocols
- Visual considerations when using cameras, displays and lighting
- Audio and acoustics considerations for optimal sound
- Recommendations for a mix of analog and digital tools
- Team space ideas for how to integrate technology