Sorry, no results found.
The i2i collaborative office chair was designed to foster collaboration. Users stay more engaged and can retain eye-to-eye contact and eye to information thanks to the unique i2i dual swivel mechanism.
The i2i chair was designed to foster collaboration. Users can stay more engaged; they can retain eye-to-eye contact and eye-to-information thanks to the unique i2i dual swivel mechanism.
Encourage Movement + Comfort for Longer Periods of Time.
i2i is an ergonomic chair that moves with the body.
- Each time the user moves, the flexing fingers of the back give appropriate support according to the position.
- With no adjustments, the i2i office chair allows users to get comfortable quickly and stay engaged in their work.
- The dual swivel mechanism allows users to shift postures quickly and easily.
- The swivel base promotes movement and provides support in a variety of postures.
Used alone or paired with media:scape, users can share both analog and digital content easily and seamlessly.
i2i is ideal for:
- meeting rooms
- welcome areas in-between spaces
- small collaborative areas
- open and closed office environments
i2i offers customization with a wide range of colors and textiles. Multiple combinations help create a more stimulating, productive, and enjoyable workspace.
Collaborative work often occurs in areas where people can sit comfortably with one another. These spaces need an office chair that lets them stay connected to each other and their information. i2i does just that.
- i2i accommodates a variety of postures
- It enables eye-to-eye contact and eye-to-information
- The chair’s back and seat swivel independently allowing users respond to the moment while maintaining focus.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 84% recyclable
Made with up to 28% recycled content
i2i chair is undergoing a complete Lifecycle Assessment evaluating its lifelong impact on the environment – from materials extraction through production, shipping, use, and end of life.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to these LEED certification criteria:
- LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C)
- LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C)
- LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M)
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
i2i LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Rapidly renewable materials
- Low-Emitting materials
- Innovation in design
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. i2i has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Chair with tablet arm available
- Optional swivel return cylinder
- Optional roller base available
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl
- Available to customize with COM (customer’s own material), COL (customer’s own leather), COV (customer’s own vinyl)
- 3D Knit material standard on the chair back with matching Cogent: Connect upholstery on seat, or with a seat upholstery of your choice
Back Shell (Fingers)
- Platinum 6249
- Arctic White 6009
- Near Black 6295
Backrest (global palette)
- Licorice 3D Knit 5064
- Coconut 3D Knit 5065
- Malt 3D Knit 5066
- Graphite 3D Knit 5092
- Wasabi 3D Knit 5090
- Tangerine 3D Knit 5094
- Scarlet 3D Knit 5095
- Blue Jay 3D Knit 5098
Seat + Armrest (global palette)
- Red 5G57
- Coconut 5S15
- Concrete Grey RE08
- Snow Pea 5W53
Surface Materials (cont.)
Writing Tablet (global palette)
- Winter on Maple 2511
- Arctic White 2730
- Black 2746
- Seagull 2883
- Dune 2885
Lounge Table (global palette)
- Canadian maple ER
- Natural beech HW
- Shady beech HP
- Wenge style WE
- Acacia 2HAT
- Walnut W5
- Snow WY
- Crystal GO
- Polished aluminum only
- Dark Fusion only
|Dimensions in inches|
|Overall depth (without worksurface)||25″|
|Overall depth (with worksurface)||28.5″|
|Diameter||22″ x 22″|
|Dimensions in inches|
|Functional seat depth||438mm|
|Seat height from floor||445mm|
|Back height from seat||438mm|
|Back lumbar height||235mm|
|Width between arms||587mm|
|Arm to floor||743mm|
|Seat pan angle||-6.3º|
|Angle between seat + back||99.4º|
This product is available in the following regions:
- Asia Pacific
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.
Germany – iF Design Award
The Design Forum International in Hannover honoured the meeting chair, i2i, with the coveted iF Design Award.
The iF Design Award has been one of the most important design awards since 1954.
North America – Industrial Design Excellence Award
i2i received a Silver Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA). This design award is sponsored by Business Week and judged independently by IDEA (Industrial Designers Society Of America).