We only collect what we need–nothing more.
Steelcase is committed to protecting your privacy. We don’t collect or share personal data unless you authorize it.
How we use data:
- We use anonymized data to track app usage.
- We don’t track individuals or store data about your meetings.
- No personal information is reported back to your employer.
- The login email you provide is used to facilitate our app and services, and send occasional communications.
Safely secured to protect you and the company.
Our layered defense strategy combines protective tools with active monitoring to keep both you and the organization you work for secure. We continually evaluate our protections and adopt industry-best practices to offer a reliable, tailored approach to privacy that includes the following:
- Steelcase Find is rigorously penetration-tested and reviewed by a well-respected, third-party security partner.
- Steelcase Find utilizes iOS and Android embebbed encryption.
- Network and behavioral activity and data are continuously monitored for security events with a 24/7-staffed third-party security partner.
- Advanced firewall and web application firewalls are strictly controlled and monitored.
- Network traffic is secured in transit and encrypted from the device to the Steelcase platform with TLS 1.2, and 2,048-bit SHA356.
Data display designed with your discretion in mind.
Our role-based controls ensure only the appropriate people have access to data, and the data displayed has proactively been stripped of any unnecessary personal information in order to protect you. The dashboard limits personal data by aggregating information, and unless you’ve consented to allowing some personal information to be known, your information is removed before data is reported.
We’re Here For You
Our goal is to offer helpful tools that make your work experience better, so if you would like a copy of any personal information we have stored or want us to delete any personal data, just email us at email@example.com.
Personal information will never be sold, and once your organization is no longer using our service, we dispose of all identifying information. You have our word.