Your people and your workplace are your greatest assets.
Your Greatest Assets are Underutilized
People and places are an organization’s greatest assets, and their largest expense. Steelcase research shows us that on average, only 54% of office space is used throughout the day and over 37% of employees are not engaged at work.
Steelcase equips organizations with the tools to measure the places where people work on a continuous, periodic, or trial basis.
of office space used
of workers are disengaged
Empowering Smart Decisions
Whether performing a health checkup before or after a capital investment or continuously measuring space over time, Steelcase’s space measurement tools provide organizations with the data and insights they need to make smart decisions. This data allows organizations to use space efficiently and effectively while also empowering employees to have a better, more productive day at work.
Steelcase Workplace Advisor empowers organizations to measure the effectiveness of the workplace, and improve it based on easy-to-understand, actionable data accessible through an online dashboard.
Space Analytics is an episodic workplace study that empowers facility managers with easy-to-understand data teamed with in-depth analysis and consultation, giving them the information they need to make the most of real estate.
Steelcase Space Measurement Systems Can:
- track occupancy and utilization across the entire floor plan, including private offices, collaborative spaces and meeting rooms and open spaces to improve space effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- work on or off your network
- store data securely on the Steelcase cloud platform powered by Microsoft Azure
- incorporate employee surveys so you know how people are voting both with their feet and their hearts
- go beyond “what” the data says to “why” and “what to do” via Steelcase’s experienced space consulting group
- do all of the above while making the entire process easy for you
Data + Insights
- Real-time and cumulative data
- Actionable dashboards that go beyond basic data to integrate Steelcase’s rich insights on issues such as:
- space ratios
- mobility levels
- peak capacity tensions
- under-utilization patterns, and
- spatial characteristic’s impact on utilization
Bring Actionable Data to The Workplace
Learn more about how Steelcase’s Smart and Connected solutions can help organizations optimize its real estate while also allowing employees to have more productive workdays.
Insights and Data Transform Workplace Culture
How One Workplace leveraged data and insights to better support its growing team.
Meaningful Workplace Decisions Require Accurate Data
When it comes to an organization’s two most valuable assets, people and real estate, accuracy is paramount.
Data-Driven Real Estate Reporting
New financial guidelines make it more important than ever for organizations to understand how and if their spaces are being used.
Bring Actionable Data to the Workplace
With so much data available, why is it still difficult to understand how an organization’s biggest assets, people and spaces, perform?
Driving the Wellbeing of People
Why Smart + Connected Spaces improve the experience people have at work.
Additional Technology Solutions
media:scape integrates technology and furniture to bring people, space and information together for a greater collaborative work environment and more productivity than ever before.
RoomWizard is a web-based meeting room scheduling system that solves the dilemma of booking rooms and connecting workers to meeting spaces.
Virtual PUCK is a digital collaborative tool that allows meeting participants to share content wirelessly from a laptop from anywhere in the room.
The Future of Work is Creative
Microsoft and Steelcase are introducing Creative Spaces — an immersive ecosystem that brings together place and technology to help people generate new ideas and move them forward.