TEDMED 2013 is only a little more than than 2 weeks away, and the team at Steelcase Health is growing increasingly excited as we gear up for this event.
This year, the TEDMED theme is “Creating unexpected connections to drive innovation.” As part of this theme, they asked us the question, “what drives innovation?” We responded with “TENSIONS.”
At Steelcase Health, we understand that the challenges facing healthcare are multifaceted and persistent. Within each one, we often find competing, push-pull relationships. We see these tensions as opportunity for insights. The kind that lead to design innovation.
We invite you to personally – or even virtually – connect with Steelcase Health as we discuss the relationship between tensions and innovation, as well as how technology, individuals, and space play a significant role in the future of healthcare.
In-Person: April 16-19
Main event – Washington, DC. Join Steelcase Health, April 16-19, in the Hive at the Kennedy Center for great dialogue and thought-provoking experiences.
- Smartphone physical (SPP). Are you as healthy as you think? Discover your numbers while simultaneously learning how technology is working to enhance the future of healthcare. Learn more.
- Regard sneak peek. Moments of transition play a huge role within the healthcare journey. Learn how Regard, the newest Steelcase Health product line, looks to address some of the present tensions in healthcare by making in-between moments matter more. Learn more about Regard.
Live Simulcasts: April 18 – Limited Space. RSVP Today.
Live simulcasts will be held on April 18 in three select locations.
- Grand Rapids, MI. 11am – 5:15pm ET. Steelcase University Learning Center. 901 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Chicago, IL. Noon – 7pm CT. Workspring. 30 Monroe, Chicago, IL
- Palo Alto, CA. 11am – 6pm PT. Workspring. 600 High, Palo Alto, CA