Sorry, no results found.
Light in scale and stackable, Sorrel adds great seating options that help maximize every square foot of a healthcare setting.
VERSATILE + CONVENIENT
Sorrel is always at hand, wherever and whenever it’s needed. This chair can be used and then easily stacked and stowed out of the way until next time – maximizing precious healthcare space.
Sorrel offers customization such as a choice of arms or armless, standard or wallsaver legs, and upholstered or wood back.
Ease + Support
Bariatric and easy access guest chairs provide extra support and easy entrance and exit, with the same aesthetics of other Sorrel seating. Because of its light scale, it can easily be stacked and stored out of the way when not in use.
Steel frame construction offers a rigid structure that lasts.
RANGE OF FINISHES + STYLES
Sorrel is an elegant alternative to the traditional stack chair. Options include a maple wood back in a range of finishes, armed or armless seating, wider versions and straight or wallsaver legs.
The Sorrel freestanding square table features a durable high-pressure laminate top with plastic edge and painted steel legs to complement Sorrel seating or work anywhere a small table is needed.
Floor space within healthcare environments is at a premium, and it’s often difficult to provide enough seating without creating too much clutter. Light-scale stacking solutions that store compactly help healthcare organizations maximize every square foot.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to these LEED certification criteria:
- LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C)
- LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C)
- LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M)
- Regional materials
- Recycled content
- Sustainable purchasing
- Furniture and medical furnishings
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Sorrel has achieved the following certifications:
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
CS IAQ Gold
Meets Safer Chemicals Challenge
ANSI/BIFMA Level Certified
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Available with straight or wallsaver legs
- Back is available upholstered or with maple wood
- Standard seating features a 2″ thick foam seat; 2 1/2″ thick foam seat is available as an option on all seating
- Leg guards are available as an option on all seating
- Hard plastic or felt glides are available on all seating
- Additional options include moisture barrier and contrasting textiles on seat and back
- Standard dolly stacks, moves and stores up to 10 standard chairs (does not accommodate wallsavers)
- Bariatric dolly stacks, moves and stores up to six bariatric chairs (does not accommodate wallsavers)
- Coordinating table feature square shape and high-pressure laminate tops
- Leg guards are available as an option
- Hard plastic or soft felt glides available
- Clear Maple
- Blonde on Maple
- Almond Cherry
- Clear Cherry
- Graphite Walnut
- Medium Cherry
- Dark Rum Cherry
- Shiraz Cherry
- Clear Walnut
- Natural Walnut
- Platinum Metallic
|With arms||Without arms|
|Width||23 1/2″ / 27 1/2″||20 1/4″ / 24 1/4″|
|Width||18″ / 22″||18″ / 22″|
|Arm Height||26 1/2″||N.A.|
|Bariatric Stacking with arms||Easy Access|
|Width||31 1/2″||23 1/2″ / 27 1/2″|
|Width||26″||18″ / 22″|
|Arm Height||26 1/2″||32 1/2″|
|*Overall depth of wallsaver styles is 21 1/4″.|
|Dolly for Stacking Chair||Dolly for Bariatric Stacking Chair|
|Depth||31 5/8″||31 5/8″|
|Width||21 1/2″||29 1/2″|
|Height||43 1/4″||43 1/4″|
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.