Sorry, no results found.
Clipper is a portable, user-deployable screen designed to provide on-demand privacy for teams and individuals. To create an environmentconducive to concentration, Clipper's tackable fabric panels help absorb sound while maintaining visual privacy.
Designed with collapsible wings and a magnetic closing system, Clipper opens in seconds and folds flat for easy storage. Line them up for multiple havens, arrange several together for small group work spaces or place individually for added privacy.
relax IN QUIEt COMFORT WITH CLIPPER.
Clipper solves the need for on-demand visual privacy in the midst of distracting environments. Use one Clipper alone for a quiet solo escape, or pair several together for group collaboration. With Clipper, it’s easy to rearrange your space based on immediate needs.
Wireless technology has untethered an entire generation, and a renewed emphasis on creativity in the workplace has encouraged the development of reconfigurable spaces. But in our effort to design for flexibility, have we left privacy behind?
Clipper is designed to solve for three key user needs while maintaining aesthetic harmony in the office.
- On-demand: Workers don’t want to wait for choice and control.
- Privacy: People need a place to focus with fewer distractions.
- Teams + individuals: Creativity is fluid and demands places for solo and group work.
CLIPPER AT A GLANCE
- Tackable material
- Lightweight and portable
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Magnetic closing system
- Two height options: 56″ or 72″
- Available with or without wings
- Optional contrasting interior and exterior fabric selections
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies