Sorry, no results found.
Inspired by skate culture, Skate Table is strong and sleek, smooth-rolling and always on the move. With a handy built-in cord notch.
- Smooth gliding wheels bring tasks close
- Cord guide for tech management
- Low profile base to slide under lounge seating
- Painted steel base with 1/2″ top
Height: 24 7/8″
Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Low Pressure Laminates (LPL): Virginia Walnut; Blackwood; Clear Walnut; Warm Oak; Natural Cherry; Arctic White
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL): All Steelcase HPLs
- Veneer: Natural Oak
- All Steelcase Standard Paints, Accent Paints, Lux Coatings and PerfectMatch
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 50% recyclable
Made with up to 70% recycled content, 19% from post-consumer material
Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
Engineered for a long service life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Campfire has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold Certified