Turnstone Campfire Big Tableby Steelcase
Sorry, no results found.
Inspired by your favorite gathering places, Campfire Big Table draws people together, achors spaces, and brings people together for project work, impromptu meetings and team celebrations.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.Configure Now
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.Buy Now
- Available in seated (28”) or standing (40”) height
- Seats 6 comfortably
- Full surface available with optional pop-up power access
- 10″ deep and 6″ across optional trough for access to power and storage
- Storage accessories available
- Limited assembly required
Optional power access.
- Optional split surface available with a center trough and rail for access to power and storage.
- Trough manage cables and electrical cords, center rail holds SOTO accessories.
- Pop-up power for easy access to charging devices.
half the size, twice the possibilities
Measuring only 24″, Half Depth Big Table is literally half as deep as our standard 48″ Big Table. Its sturdy design creates standing or sitting height work stations against walls and in hallways, offering enough worksurface for up to three people.
Campfire Big Table Desk Height
- Depth: 48″
- Width: 96″
- Height: 28″
Campfire Big Table Standing Height
- Depth: 48″
- Width: 96″
- Height: 40″
Available in all Steelcase high-pressure Laminates (HPL), low-pressure laminates (LPL) and veneers.
Contrasting Modesty Panel
Contrasting finishes are limited to the primary laminate (LPL with contrasting LPL, HPL with Contrasting HPL, or Veneer with contrasting Veneer).
BIG TABLE WITH GROMMETS STANDING HEIGHT
BIG TABLE WITH GROMMETS SEATED HEIGHT
Half Depth Big Table standing height
Half Depth Big Table seated height
BIG TABLE SEATING HEIGHT
BIG TABLE STANDING HEIGH
BIG TABLE WITH TROUGH SEATING HEIGHT
Mobile Storage Cabinet
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies
Turnstone Campfire Big Table Product Environmental Profile