Sorry, no results found.
B-Free leverages ancillary spaces to create informal, convenient and inspiring workspaces where teamwork comes naturally and collaboration flourishes. Thoughtfully designed collaborative environments in proximity to resident workspaces allow for the possibility of focused privacy or generative teamwork.
Does your workplace encourage innovation?
Creativity blossoms in less formal, more casual places where it’s easy to connect and collaborate with others. These spaces help foster new ideas and connections, the root of innovation.
In many offices, informal spaces offer limited seating and provide little privacy or support for technology.
To foster innovation, offer a palette of places: spaces where anyone in the organization can quickly find an ideal place for connections with colleagues and impromptu collaborations.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Big cube lounges available with or without top block (in I and L-shape)
- Big cube top block is sculpted to provide contoured comfort in multiple postures
- Coffee and corner occasional tables nest alongside or in front of big cube lounges to complete the application
- Knit screens offer subtle privacy and promote concentration; available in 2 sizes
- Small cube can be a seat or an ottoman; available with castors or glides
- Beam encourages postural changes ranging from sit, perch, and stand, promoting wellbeing through movement while boosting creative thinking and engagement
- Beam available with solid beech wood or painted metal legs
- Standing-height tables feature top in laminate or veneer in rectangle or pint shapes, wood or metal legs, with optional power solutions and module locations available
This product is available in the following regions:
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.