Sorry, no results found.
Light in scale and stackable, Sorrel adds great seating options that help maximize every square foot of a healthcare setting.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.
VERSATILE + CONVENIENT
Sorrel is always at hand, wherever and whenever it’s needed. This chair can be used and then easily stacked and stowed out of the way until next time – maximizing precious healthcare space.
Sorrel offers customization such as a choice of arms or armless, standard or wallsaver legs, and upholstered or wood back.
Ease + Support
Bariatric and easy access guest chairs provide extra support and easy entrance and exit, with the same aesthetics of other Sorrel seating. Because of its light scale, it can easily be stacked and stored out of the way when not in use.
Steel frame construction offers a rigid structure that lasts.
RANGE OF FINISHES + STYLES
Sorrel is an elegant alternative to the traditional stack chair. Options include a maple wood back in a range of finishes, armed or armless seating, wider versions and straight or wallsaver legs.
The Sorrel freestanding square table features a durable high-pressure laminate top with plastic edge and painted steel legs to complement Sorrel seating or work anywhere a small table is needed.
Floor space within healthcare environments is at a premium, and it’s often difficult to provide enough seating without creating too much clutter. Light-scale stacking solutions that store compactly help healthcare organizations maximize every square foot.
Standard + Optional Features
Standard + Optional Features
- Available with straight or wallsaver legs
- Back is available upholstered or with maple wood
- Standard seating features a 2″ thick foam seat; 2 1/2″ thick foam seat is available as an option on all seating
- Leg guards are available as an option on all seating
- Hard plastic or felt glides are available on all seating
- Additional options include moisture barrier and contrasting textiles on seat and back
- Standard dolly stacks, moves and stores up to 10 standard chairs (does not accommodate wallsavers)
- Bariatric dolly stacks, moves and stores up to six bariatric chairs (does not accommodate wallsavers)
- Ganging table available with option for power or usb
- Coordinating table feature square shape and high-pressure laminate tops
- Leg guards are available as an option
- Hard plastic or soft felt glides available
- Clear Maple
- Blonde on Maple
- Almond Cherry
- Clear Cherry
- Graphite Walnut
- Medium Cherry
- Dark Rum Cherry
- Shiraz Cherry
- Clear Walnut
- Natural Walnut
- Platinum Metallic
|With arms||Without arms|
|Width||23 1/2″ / 27 1/2″||20 1/4″ / 24 1/4″|
|Width||18″ / 22″||18″ / 22″|
|Arm Height||26 1/2″||N.A.|
|Bariatric Stacking with arms||Easy Access|
|Width||31 1/2″||23 1/2″ / 27 1/2″|
|Width||26″||18″ / 22″|
|Arm Height||26 1/2″||32 1/2″|
|*Overall depth of wallsaver styles is 21 1/4″.|
|Dolly for Stacking Chair||Dolly for Bariatric Stacking Chair|
|Depth||31 5/8″||31 5/8″|
|Width||21 1/2″||29 1/2″|
|Height||43 1/4″||43 1/4″|
|Square Tables||End Ganging table|
|Inline Ganging table||Corner Ganging table|
|Width||10 and 17″||22 1/2″|
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies