Sorry, no results found.
From the renowned European studio of Lievore Altherr Molina / Barcelona, Enea Lottus is a flexible, multi-height collection of chairs and tables that integrates simply and cleanly with any space. Sculpted for comfort with just the right flex, the elegant shell of the Lottus chair can be used alone or customized with a colored insert or upholstered cushion. Chairs are available in armless, loop arm, and cantilevered arm versions. Enea Lottus is a new classic, embodying a sense of harmony and balance without a shred of pretense.
Its signature color palette draws from the Coalesse color point of view and its restorative tones from nature, available across select Enea products for ideal coordination. Add inspiring layers to work cafés and collaborative team spaces where Enea can help your environment shine.
- 12 polypropylene seat shell colors
- 12 coordinating textured seating and table base colors
- Optional polypropylene or upholstered seat insert
- Armless, loop arm, or cantilvered arm versions
- Armless chair stacks 10 high; armchair stacks 6 high
- Dolly available
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- level™ 1 certified
- Customizable with Coalesse Color
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Enea Lottus has achieved the following certifications:
SCS Indoor Advantage™
ANSI/BIFMA e3 Level Certified
20% recycled materials