Turnstone Jennyby Steelcase
Sorry, no results found.
Jenny is all about freedom and self-expression. Freedom to express yourself with a wide range of gorgeous fabrics and patterns that showcase who you are. And now, freedom to truly work where you want, how you want.
Planning for the Workplace?
Uncover options to create an inspiring space.Configure Now
Shopping for a Home Office?
See all the options for your work-from-home upgrade.Buy Now
optimized for lounge posture
Ideal for collaboration and impromptu meetings, Jenny Low fuels startup culture by creating comfortable lounge spaces for spontaneous, natural interactions.
- Positions users in true lounge posture.
- Height pairs perfectly with Campfire Skate Table.
- Relaxed seat angle to allow for a deeper sit.
- Updated feet for a lower profile and to encourage lounge posture.
- Delivers a more residential feel to the office.
clean lines and classic style.
- Ideal for reception areas and team spaces.
- Sturdy construction that is built to last.
- Endless fabric options.
- Black or brushed aluminum feet option.
- Available in round or club.
built to fit your work-style.
Jenny Wood Arms: Sleek and durable, this Jenny is a practical option for high traffic spaces where cleanliness is key.
Jenny Tablet Arm: Ideal for spaces where forms, documents, laptops and tablets demand attention, this Jenny looks terrific while keeping you on-task.
go ahead: put your feet up.
With Jenny Ottoman in your reception area or lounge space, people will love the way you reinforce comfort at work. Provides casual, additional seating, too.
Jenny Black Plastic Leg
Solid Round Wood Leg
Solid Square Wood Leg
Brushed Aluminum Leg
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies