Sorry, no results found.
Tour Bench by Turnstone makes collaboration and solo work easy, with built-in data routing, power, and available accessories like light and storage.
make collaboration and solo work easy
- 30″ by 60″ workspace provides large amount of surface for active and anticipated work.
- Benching trough for managing cables.
- Magnetic screen provides partial privacy.
Shared HV Cabinet
Shared HV Cabinet
add storage to Tour Bench
- Mix of laminate and steel materials.
- Fits on Tour Pile File for instant customization.
- HV stands for horizontal or vertical – can be used in either position on a Tour Bench, or horizontally on a Tour Pile File interior shelf.
- Divides space when positioned vertically and stores personal items when horizontal.
- Magnetic tack board and markerboard accessories attach to the back of the Pile File for messaging or posting.
Room to file papers—or pile them
Featuring an open top shelf, lockable lower drawer and optional casters.
- Two pull out shelves
- File drawer that holds hanging file folders and provides additional storage area with an optional lock to secure items safely.
- 1/4″ indented top – neatly nests an optional HV cabinet.
- Magnetic tack board and marker boards accessories available.
- Plastic casters allow for mobility.
Designing for Sustainability
We create products that are good for people, and good for the world. Our products and operations are designed around a commitment to reduce climate change, reinforced by sustainable practices across our value chain.
Our Sustainable Design framework ensures our products are designed with consideration of life cycle thinking and cradle-to-cradle principles:
- Source materials responsibly
- Minimize global warming and other life cycle impacts
- Ensure material health
- Enable end-of-use strategies