Sorry, no results found.
Tour Bench by Turnstone makes collaboration and solo work easy, with built-in data routing, power, and available accessories like light and storage.
Shared HV Cabinet
Shared HV Cabinet
add storage to Tour Bench
- Mix of laminate and steel materials.
- Fits on Tour Pile File for instant customization.
- HV stands for horizontal or vertical – can be used in either position on a Tour Bench, or horizontally on a Tour Pile File interior shelf.
- Divides space when positioned vertically and stores personal items when horizontal.
- Magnetic tack board and markerboard accessories attach to the back of the Pile File for messaging or posting.
Room to file papers—or pile them
Featuring an open top shelf, lockable lower drawer and optional casters.
- Two pull out shelves
- File drawer that holds hanging file folders and provides additional storage area with an optional lock to secure items safely.
- 1/4″ indented top – neatly nests an optional HV cabinet.
- Magnetic tack board and marker boards accessories available.
- Plastic casters allow for mobility.
DESIGNING FOR SUSTAINABILITY
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
recyclable by weight
Up to 23% recyclable
Made with up to 65% recycled content, 5% from post-consumer material
Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
Engineered for a long service life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
tour LEED contributions
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Low-Emitting materials
- Daylight and views
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Tour has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold Certified in North America