Sorry, no results found.
Created by the Coalesse Design Group and Jean-Marie Massaud, the Massaud Collection is designed for comfort, connection and contemplation. It offers a sophisticated aesthetic for lounge and conference seating, with a range of expression.
Massaud Conference Chair features:
Low-Back and Mid-Back Conference Chair available in single needle or duvet stitching detail
- Fully upholstered integrated arm
- Polished aluminum loop arm
- 4-star polished aluminum base with glides and a fixed seating height
- 5-star polished aluminum base with casters, pneumatic height, synchro-tilt and tension adjustments
Massaud Lounge Seating features:
- Lounge and Work Lounge feature adjustable headrest with removable pillow inserts
- Work Lounge features swivel tablet
- Cord pass through at base for charging devices without cord clutter
- Swivel base with auto-return
- Storage Ottoman also features side pocket and interior storage
DESIGNING FOR SUSTAINABILITY
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
recycled content by weight
recyclable by weight
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
MASSAUD SEATING LEED CONTRIBUTION
- Recycled Content
- Regional Materials
- Low-Emitting Materials
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Massaud has achieved the following certifications:
SCS Indoor Advantage™
ANSI/BIFMA e3 Level Certified