Sorry, no results found.
Ideal as a media console or benching return, the Campfire Slim Table is as versatile as it is beautiful. Built-in power keeps devices fully charged, and over five feet of real estate provides plenty of room for project work.
The perfect complement to any lounge setting.
- Sleek design offers room to pile when used as a workspace return.
- Great place to set a drink, snack, notebook, or a surface for mousing.
Access to power.
- Power outlet keeps devices charged and lamps shining brightly.
- Two power outlets total, with one on each side.
define your space.
- Provides separation and space definition in open floor plans.
- Lounge applications
- Benching applications
- Adds a residential feel to lounge spaces when used as a side table or for media display.
- Modern, residential aesthetic Provides separation and space definition in open floor plans
- Discreet power outlets keep devices charged and lamps shining brightly
- Suggested Uses: Side table or media display
- Functional anchor at a lounge setting
- Workspace return with access to power, providing extra surface area for piling
- Materials: laminate, painted steel
- Limited assembly required.
Weight: 43.5 lbs
Available in high-pressure laminates, low-pressure laminates and veneers.
Choose from standard and select paint options. Customizable as part of the PerfectMatch program.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Up to 55% recyclable
Made with up to 52% recycled content, 10% from post-consumer material
Lower impact, VOC-free manufacturing
Engineered for a long service life
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Campfire has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold Certified