Sorry, no results found.
Planning flexibility that respects the needs of the individual
- Use alone, or in conjunction with Duo Storage to define personal workspaces that provide both storage, and seated visual privacy between coworkers.
- Attaches at fence height to Answer, Avenir, Kick, Montage, Series 9000 and Technology Wall.
- Options are virtually limitless with shelves, screens, and a host of other worktools that attach anywhere along the structure.
- Tether brackets support worksurfaces, providing a lower cost alternative to freestanding furniture.
Define open spaces for teaming, collaboration, and everything else in-between
- Anodized aluminum construction provides clean, contemporary lines with a tight fit and finish.
- Beams route utilities overhead without impeding the free-flowing space below.
- Use in conjunction with Duo Tall Storage to create a library-like configuration. In-fills, screens, and curtains help to define space while, providing an alternative to panel-based solutions.
- Connects overhead to Privacy Wall.
- Power, data, and cable management components can be easily added or subtracted creating access points only where you need them.
- Power and communication cables can be routed along beams at seated-height, standing-height, or overhead.
- Wireless access points can be positioned on top of posts for maximum signal coverage.
- Technology hubs feature nine power outlets and can accommodate up to twelve communication ports.
- Powerstrips feature three power outlets and up to two communication ports.
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
Post + Beam LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Low-Emitting materials
- Daylight and views
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. Post + Beam has achieved the following certifications:
Cradle to Cradle Certified™
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified
SCS Indoor Air Advantage Certified
SCS IAQ Gold
- X Post
- Y Post
- Beam to Floor
- Beam to Fence
- Fence to Floor
- Vertical Tubes
- Horizontal Tubes
- Horizontal Troughs
- Technology Hubs
- Privacy/Modesty Screens
This product is available in the following regions:
- North America
- Middle East
Not available in your region?
If you're interested in purchasing a product that's not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.