Sorry, no results found.
media:scape Virtual PUCK is an app that allows anyone to wirelessly share content to a multiple media:scape displays.
Building on the media:scape® PUCK interface, the Virtual PUCK™ maintains the Open, Connect, and Share user experience, allowing efficient and easy wireless content sharing
from laptops and tablets on multiple media:scape displays.
- The new Virtual PUCK app allows any meeting participant to share content from their personal laptop or tablet.
- The app elevates content seamlessly.
- Meeting participants can easily share information anywhere in the room with the simple click of an icon on the desktop.
- media:scape Virtual PUCK is a desktop app that eliminates the need for hard wire connection.
- It is a simple, easy-to-understand user interface.
- The media:scape Virtual PUCK works seamlessly with physical PUCKs.
This product is available in the following regions:
- Asia Pacific
- Central America
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Not available in your region?
If you’re interested in purchasing a product that’s not available in your region, please contact your local dealer for purchasing options.
The new Virtual PUCK allows meeting participants to share content wirelessly from a laptop, maintaining the simple “Open. Connect. Share.” experience of media:scape. The app seamlessly integrates with a media:scape setting, enabling information-sharing from any participant, anywhere in the room, with a simple click of an icon or touch of a physical puck.
Step 1: Download and install Virtual PUCK application on your Windows or Mac laptop
Step 2: Find a media:scape Virtual PUCK system in your facility
Step 3: Use your Virtual PUCK application to connect and wirelessly share content with your colleagues
For more information on the media:scape Virtual PUCK system visit the media:scape product detail page.
If you are having trouble downloading, installing, or operating the Virtual PUCK client application, contact your local IT person. You may also contact Steelcase Tech Support.