We know that proper lighting makes all the difference. Workers feel and perform better in a properly lit workplace.
The LED personal task light was designed to illuminate and define the personal work zone.
- Uses just 14 watts of energy, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Offers a personal scale light that provides glare-free illumination over 12 square feet of worksurface
- Provides a continuous light array eliminating multiple shadows common with other LED fixtures
- Fingertip touch switch and continuous dimming control (standard on Steelcase LED lighting)
- A light, linear aesthetic that creates an architectural gesture in the open plan
- May contribute to LEED certification
- LED personal task light mounts directly in the rail on c:scape, FrameOne, Elective Elements 6, and SOTO rail
Designing for Sustainability
We believe the only way to provide the best office furniture solutions is to ensure they’re the best products for the environment. That’s why every step of the way – through design, manufacturing, delivery and product lifecycle – we consider the impact of our work on people and on the environment and uncover opportunities to make things better.
Steelcase supports the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification system with products that can contribute to LEED Building Design + Construction (BD&C), LEED Interior Design + Construction (ID&C), or LEED Operations + Maintenance (O&M) certification criteria.
Since the USGBC and its certification partner, GBCI, evaluate each project individually, the role our products play in achieving LEED certification is unique to each project.
LED Personal Task Light LEED Contribution
- Recycled content
- Regional materials
- Optimize energy performance
- Controllability of systems-lighting
- Sustainable purchasing
Certifications can help you choose products that are environmentally sustainable and just right for your project. LED Personal Task Light has achieved the following certifications:
ANSI/BIFMA level Certified