Verb tables by Steelcase
Verb is an integrated collection of furniture designed to support corporate learning spaces and project team rooms.
Verb tables are specifically designed to support different work modes and encourage easy shifts between discussion and project work. Unique shapes promote interaction, while a variety of sizes allow Verb to work in any corporate learning space or project team room.
Benefits & features
- Chevron shaped table improves sight lines, encourages collaboration and helps define personal work area—especially during concentrated work
- The team table is designed for group work that requires interaction and collaboration, while maintaining personal work space
- Side hooks hold whiteboards and backpacks, while the side dock becomes a platform for group collaboration
- A center dock holds personal items, markers or other supplies and turns whiteboards into privacy screens for test-taking
- Leg shape allows participants to pull up to the end of the table for collaboration without interference.
- Standard casters and light weight allows tables to easily shift between discussion and project work.
- Three table shapes: chevron, team and rectangle
- Side hooks, dock and center dock
- Height-adjustable post legs or glides
- Modesty panel for increased privacy