Leap WorkLounge by Steelcase
Leap WorkLounge combines the exceptional comfort of Leap with rich materials and elegant design.
Whether you're working alone or in groups, for long periods of time or short, chances are you'll change your posture hundreds of times without ever knowing it. Research has proven it's the right thing to do for your health.
So, if you need to push back and relax in a deep recline, sit up to keyboard, or even something in between, the Leap WorkLounge and Ottoman will provide you with exceptional comfort and support.
In the office or at home, go ahead, sit any way you want. It's healthy.
Developed in conjunction with IDEO, the Leap WorkLounge combines elegant form, rich materials, and Leap technology. Research has shown that changing posture is the right thing to do for good health. So go ahead, sit any way you want in the Leap WorkLounge.
Ergonomic features include:
- LiveBack® changes shape to mimic your unique spinal motion, providing support for the entire spine
- Leap Natural Glide SystemTM allows you to recline without leaving your Vision and Reach Zone, so you stay oriented to your work. This encourages more varied postures so there's less static load on the spine.
- Separate upper and lower back controls meet the different support needs of your upper and lower spine
- Headrest and flip-up pillow are standard
- Extra-cushioned seat and deep recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment matching ottoman converts into a work table (ordered separately) generous upholstered fixed arms
For more info on ergonomics and the healthy office, go to the Ergonomics section of our site.
- The Leap WorkLounge comes standard with a polished aluminum frame.
- Available on casters for behind a desk, or on a five-star glide base for lounging.
- Cushioned ottoman quickly converts into a functional work table. Ordered separately.
- Choose from a selection of rich leathers and Designtex Wool Suede Too fabric, or use your own material.