Professional Development & Training
Empower your interactive whiteboard lessons
Keeping up with fast-emerging technology and new trends in education is a
daunting task. Integrating technology and pedagogical innovations into
lessons that are meaningful for today’s students is critical for the
success of students and schools.
Add new dimension to teaching and routine lessons with Professional Development, delivered by former educators.
Training and Professional Development addresses:
- Internet tools & resources
- Common Core Standards and STEM
- Assessment tools and differentiate instruction
The result is teachers that utilize the latest technology and
pedagogy solutions to create a more engaged classroom where students and
teachers are motivated to excel.
Onsite Professional Development Programs
- Full day, 3 consecutive days and year-long as well as multi-year engagement programs are available.
- Onsite engagements, online discussion boards, videos, virtual coaching and team teaching provide the necessary experiences and tools to achieve the identified outcomes.
- Certificates of completion are made available to all participants.
A series of informational professional development events are scheduled for every semester.
Before any instructional technology purchase, administrators, coaches and educators must consider the implementation plan to include quick, relevant sustainable training opportunities to ensure best practices are immediately developed and integrated with curriculum delivery.
There are a variety of offerings recommended based on individual needs, flexibility and school initiatives. Our blended approach provides diverse opportunities for educators to select their personalized learning program for successful accomplishment with the execution of their instructional technology tools and pedagogical practices in an active learning ecosystem that enhances both teacher and student performance.
- Onsite Training Programs
- Regional Events
- On-demand Webinars
- Virtual Coaching
- Online Learning